- Don’t write your surname on any post – first names only please (you can add your year group if you wish)
- Only write positive comments, don’t be mean or offensive – “It’s nice to be nice”
- No inappropriate language – contributing to our school blog is a privilege, please don’t abuse it.
- Don’t write your address or any other person’s address or other information – do not share personal information on this site.
- No text talk – please make sure you write in full sentences and check your replies before sending them. Any non-standard English will be deleted – just imagine you’re writing in class!
All comments made on our school blog are subject to approval by the site administrator.
Parents, please be careful not to use pupil surnames or make comments which identify pupil surnames. Our blog will only be successful if you contribute regularly and share you thoughts on our posts. The greater your participation the more motivated our children will be to have their work published on our blog for the world to see!
Please note that any images of children that appear on our blog do so under parental consent (website permission) – should you wish to change your child’s website permission status then please contact the School Office.
For more information on staying safe online, please refer to our E-Safety links on the right-hand side of each page.